Please use the Exhibit Studio WeTransfer upload link to send us your trade show display design or graphic files. Once we’ve received them, we’ll complete a full graphic check and send you a proof for review.
Before you upload your files, please confirm that you have:
- Used an Exhibit Studio template.
- Embedded or linked your images in a supplied folder.
- Outlined your text, unless you expect to make any changes.
- Included any Pantone swatches in your file.
- Included any layered Photoshop files we may need.
- Saved your artwork as:
- .ai (include font files)
- .eps (type as outlines)
- .psd (include font files)
- .tif (flattened)
- Set all raster images to 110dpi.
- Included a PDF or JPG version of your artwork for our reference.
Please do not close the upload window until your upload is complete.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our designer, Emily Veres.
We usually do not work with files supplied in InDesign, Quark, Corel Draw, Publisher or PDF. If your files have been prepared in any one of those formats, please contact us to discuss options for getting your graphics to print.